Friday, May 13, 2011

Edge of Glory.....

Okay folks, this one is for Big Diva....

She is a Gaga fanatic, I never even knew who Lady Gaga was until my (at the time) three year old, came home singing "Poker Face" at the top of her lungs accompanied by dance moves I had never quite seen Big Diva be able to accomplish before.

It is because of Big Diva that I like Lady Gaga....

It is because of my Divas that I did this....

Lady Gaga is sponsoring a video project (promotion) for her single Edge of Glory...so here's our video...

I can't wait to show Big Diva.... :) and well, I'm a little proud of it too. I threw this together last night (after work) and it took a coupla hours, so forgive the cruddy production quality...but whatever, it was a blast.

What is fun about this is that Lady Gaga wants everyone to express themselves anyway the see fit...ENJOY!

I know it seems like it has a bit of a negative slant, but its about bunking stereo-types...very Gaga :)

You should make one too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment